Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD: Steelers vs. Ravens 12-27-15

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers vs. Ravens 12-27-15

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:22 pm

How many fucking times has this fucking happened in the last 5-6 fucking years under this vastly overrated fuck-face blowhard?!?!

Of course not that anything will ever be fucking done about it by the retard Rooneys. As far as I'm fucking concerned, they are the one's to blame. They are content with living in the fucking past while making their "Hilary 2016" signs. Fans need to stop showing up for games as long as nothing changes with this fucking team, period. Pirates management and ownership takes a lot of shit,(mostly deserved), over holding people accountable, but they've actually done a better job in the last several years than the retard Rooneys have. Think about that statement for a minute to tell you the state of this sorry assed franchise.

And fuck Baltimore and their crime infested, welfare sucking fucking sewer of a city. You faggot fucks had no problem laying down for teams all fucking year, bending over like complete homos and taking it up your asses. Then of course you and your lowlife fans treat today like it was for The AFC Title. Maybe if you played that way all year you wouldn't have been the complete and utter fucking joke you are, and today's result doesn't change that. I hope whoever the fuck is drafted in front of you ends up being a Hall Of Famer that you missed out on because you wanted to have this "moral victory" while you sit at home for the playoffs for the 2nd time in the last 3 years. FUCK YOU!!!!!

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:30 pm

This is the inflection point in Ben's Career. I don't see today as a hard fought game that came down to the wire. I see it as a bunch of drunks came to the office hungover and faked their way through the day. Several times this week I saw articles that coronated the Steelers as Super Bowl contenders. I have a suspicion the Steelers were reading this shit and like star struck idiots - Fell to the sloth of self adulation

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:33 pm

PGHeaven wrote:This is the inflection point in Ben's Career. I don't see today as a hard fought game that came down to the wire. I see it as a bunch of drunks came to the office hungover and faked their way through the day. Several times this week I saw articles that coronated the Steelers as Super Bowl contenders. I have a suspicion the Steelers were reading this shit and like star struck idiots - Fell to the sloth of self adulation

And I have a feeling that their fucking overrated blowhard of a head coach was right beside them while they were jacking off to their own press clippings.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:37 pm

And now we hear that Bellichick threw the Jets game. He chose to kick away in OT. Only one conclusion there. Make sure the Steelers are OUT. But why? They could beat the Drunkards with their taxi squad

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 5:51 pm

PGHeaven wrote:This is the inflection point in Ben's Career. I don't see today as a hard fought game that came down to the wire. I see it as a bunch of drunks came to the office hungover and faked their way through the day. Several times this week I saw articles that coronated the Steelers as Super Bowl contenders. I have a suspicion the Steelers were reading this shit and like star struck idiots - Fell to the sloth of self adulation

Couldn't agree more PG. When they got the ball back I could almost see Ben's sweaty palms as he exuded no confidence whatsoever and it showed. I am starting to believe the once mighty Steelers show fear when playing the poes anymore. And I wish I could collect all my posts on this site where I have lamented that the coach(es) will cost this talented team games when they count. And I have taken so much crap on other sites when I disagree with all the Tomlin lovers, but wonder what they will say this time.

Practice Squad

Postby SwedishSTEEL » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:26 pm

Every f*****g year the same shit. No, I'm not from Pittsburgh, not PA, not even from America so maybe I don't have any right to complain, but as a Swedish Steelers fan since 89 I'm so f*****g tired of this team. Every first down I have to watch this juvenile first down fawning, every touchdown it gets even worse and I'm sitting there with the shame pillow over my head. And then when it matters.....NOTHING. No emotion, no effort.....just nothing. Thanx a lot for ruining my f*****g holidays.

Merry Christmas and a happy new year to the rest of you. The ones that actually deserve it.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:51 pm

Wow Swedish pretty bad when the anger spills over from the other side of the pond. We feel your pain and agree. :sushootem:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:21 pm

I expect the Rooneys to admit the time had come for a new coach around the same time the NFL admits the daily fantasy sports is gambling. Despite mounting evidence that both need to happen, the Rooneys with Tomlin and the NFL with DFS are deeply invested and committed to supporting each failing venture.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:41 pm

I love, as Mark Madden referrers to them, "The Stooge Media" in this fucking town.

I was watching "Nightly Sports Call; Steelers Edition" with Bob Pompeani and former Steelers Chris Hoke after the game. A caller said Tomlin needs to go, and of course Pompeani said something about the call being the "same narrative we've been hearing the past several years", and that he doesn't believe it because "consistency in the key." In the next fucking breath, he cites all of Tomlin's losses to shit teams the last 4-5 years, and says "things have to change in that dept."

Well, fuckhead, how many years in a row does this have to happen for you to actually admit that it's a fucking pattern, and things need to fucking change?!? Saying fucking nonsense about "consistency"; The only thing consistent from Tomlin lead teams is how often they shit the bed. I know, I know. "He won a Super Bowl and been to another one" Ancient fucking history. Tell me how many playoff wins he's had in the last 5 years?!?! Is that the "consistency" your talking about, dickhead?!?

I don't know why I expect better from a sheep media member in this town or an ex-player, so I guess the joke's on me.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Dec 27, 2015 8:55 pm

I saw this shit game live... It was a complete circle jerk of a game. They failed at all aspects of football.. well the kicker was okay except for weak ass short kickoffs. Defense? What fucking defense... a guy off the street looked like Tom Brady-- he made every completion he needed. He was something like 10 of 16 on Third downs with some of them being over 8 yards.. The Raven running backs had over 4 yards per carry.

And where is Palmer sucks... You think Ben is going to carry this team to a Super Bowl? Get fucking real.. he lays down shit games like this one all the time... And give Bryant a fucking F- along with that left tackle who was getting beaten all day... except Ben did hold the ball for days, like it was his penis...

Where do you list all the deficiencies of that defense? The secondary is shit. That Blake continued to suck and miss tackles... Queerzier was getting trucked all over the place.. and his vaunted speed? The Ravens full back picked up two first downs where that sack of shit was supposed to cover him..

And then you get the fucked up play calling on offense-- spread on the fucking goal line? Tomlin with his usual hunch decision making... if he kicks a fucking field goal in the first quarter instead of attempting 4 and 3... oh fuck it.

This team doesn't deserve to go to the playoffs and well. it isn't...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Dec 28, 2015 8:42 am

Steelers76 wrote:I love, as Mark Madden referrers to them, "The Stooge Media" in this fucking town.

I was watching "Nightly Sports Call; Steelers Edition" with Bob Pompeani and former Steelers Chris Hoke after the game. A caller said Tomlin needs to go, and of course Pompeani said something about the call being the "same narrative we've been hearing the past several years", and that he doesn't believe it because "consistency in the key." In the next fucking breath, he cites all of Tomlin's losses to shit teams the last 4-5 years, and says "things have to change in that dept."

Well, fuckhead, how many years in a row does this have to happen for you to actually admit that it's a fucking pattern, and things need to fucking change?!? Saying fucking nonsense about "consistency"; The only thing consistent from Tomlin lead teams is how often they shit the bed. I know, I know. "He won a Super Bowl and been to another one" Ancient fucking history. Tell me how many playoff wins he's had in the last 5 years?!?! Is that the "consistency" your talking about, dickhead?!?

I don't know why I expect better from a sheep media member in this town or an ex-player, so I guess the joke's on me.

And already reading some comments chastising those who are pissed as "sunshine" fans, etc. What the hell team have they been watching? I have never been so disappointed and continue to harp on the lack of emotion from this team yesterday. Except for when they wanted to strut and get penalties. It looked as though they did not care to even play and a lot of that is coaching, sad but true.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:35 am

It's like a bad dream. Just when I thought the Steelers might have overcome the embarrassing early season loss to the rats, they put on this shit show? Even with Tomlin's propensity for sitting the bed in road apple games I didn't see this coming, especially after last week's second half. Long off season??? It's going to be a long next ten years, because Tomlin's got more job security than a tenured kindergarten teacher. I'm planning a ski trip for next Sunday. The lack of emotion and drive to succeed on this team when it counts is so disgusting you gotta wonder if Tomlin had money on Baltimore.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 28, 2015 9:43 am

And I guess the entire league can breathe a sigh of relief, because the team that "nobody wants to face in the playoffs" won't be anywhere near them...again.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum