Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Haley missed flight to baltimore

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Practice Squad

Haley missed flight to baltimore

Postby chucktownsteeler » Fri Sep 19, 2014 12:44 pm

After reading the article below does anyone have any doubts now why this team is in complete disarray? Time to clean house, starting with Tomlin.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/nf ... ore-ravens

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Haley missed flight to baltimore

Postby SoCal Stiller » Fri Sep 19, 2014 1:27 pm

Yeah, I saw it. Surprised? This guy has a long history of questionable behavior. I don't give a shit who his daddy was, he should never have been here in the first place. We need to get a coaching staff with high character and a set of balls. God I miss Noll! From everything I know about the man, I would be perfectly fine if they announced Munchak was replacing Tomlin today.

Practice Squad

Re: Haley missed flight to baltimore

Postby chucktownsteeler » Fri Sep 19, 2014 5:20 pm

SoCal Stiller wrote:Yeah, I saw it. Surprised? This guy has a long history of questionable behavior. I don't give a shit who his daddy was, he should never have been here in the first place. We need to get a coaching staff with high character and a set of balls. God I miss Noll! From everything I know about the man, I would be perfectly fine if they announced Munchak was replacing Tomlin today.

I agree. I think Tomlin, Haley, and Old Man Dick need to be shown the door. The ass-wipe that heads up the Special teams as well. What a dick head.

Return to Stillers Talk