Register

Board index » NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum » Bowl Game Talk

Talk about PITT, PSU, WVU or any other college football programs, and discuss Stiller draft prospects
Stillers.com Team

Bowl Game Talk

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Jan 01, 2010 9:07 am

Some big games today. Put your chatter here.
and let me be the fist to say
GO BUCKS!

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Bowl Game Talk

Postby PSUPERCY » Sat Jan 02, 2010 1:15 am

All I have to say is ... WE ARE!!!!!!

and GO BIG11TEN !!!!

Practice Squad

Postby steelthenewplatinum » Sat Jan 02, 2010 2:36 am

:cheers: chomp.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 am

Observations - Terrel Pryor may lead the Buckeyes to a National Championship next year

Sean Lee finally returned to form in the grass clod bowl. If he is available in later rounds of the draft will the Steelers bite? Darryl Clark is not NFL QB caliber. ZUG has FN great hands. Moyes sucked. Quarless looked good

They say Tebow is not NFL caliber either. They Fucking kidding me? Other than being a lefty and being pious, I see no difference between he and Big Ben. He would be a great QB on MANY NFL teams

This is the thing that enrages me. Just makes me fucking angry. Cincinnatti head coach takes the ND coaching job and leaves the team before its biggest game in team history. They (bearcats) come out flat as a pancake and get stomped by the Gators. THIS IS FUCKED UP! Rodriguez did the same thing to WVU two years ago and look how that turned out. FUCK HIM!!!

Practice Squad

Postby AzSTILLERS1989 » Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:54 pm

io was wondering if any of you have herd of the man at ole miss named Dexter McCluster?? this guy looks to me like a younger chris johnson ... just his running style and the speed he can bring once he reaches the secondary is amazing .... i kno its sayin a lot compairing him to a guy who will most likely eclipse 2,000 this season, but he seems to be the next up and coming big name....

btw , he is a senior so you kno he will be somewhere , playing ball by this time next year.. unlesss an injury gets to him..

Return to NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum