Register

Board index » Stiller Bars, Tailgating, and other hang outs » Anyone gonna go to Harold's in Cave Creek?

Post here to meet fellow Steelers fans at bars and tailgates
Practice Squad

Anyone gonna go to Harold's in Cave Creek?

Postby CDKPE » Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:42 am

I live in Mesa, AZ, deep in enemy territory. I don't know anyone who's enough of a Steeler fan like I am to safely invite over for the game in 2 weeks. Is anyone planning to make the trip to Harold's as a safe haven for the game Feb. 1?

Practice Squad

Re: Anyone gonna go to Harold's in Cave Creek?

Postby steelsun » Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:56 pm

tell me about it CD.I know a few stilller fans out here but everyone i know having a party is gonna have a bunch of crudinal fans there.sucks
I was thinking about harolds but it is so damn far away.I am in Mesa also.I was wondering if there were any bars closer that would primarily be stiller fans.

Practice Squad

Postby CDKPE » Thu Jan 22, 2009 1:41 am

RT O'Sullivan's II has a good crowd. there will be Cards fans there also for sure, but i used to go there before I got the Sunday ticket and there was a core group. It's on the northeast corner of Southern and Alma school, right by the movie theater.

Practice Squad

Postby steelsun » Thu Jan 22, 2009 7:44 pm

CDKPE wrote:RT O'Sullivan's II has a good crowd. there will be Cards fans there also for sure, but i used to go there before I got the Sunday ticket and there was a core group. It's on the northeast corner of Southern and Alma school, right by the movie theater.

yeah i was actually think about going there.I know harolds will be pretty darn cool

Practice Squad

Postby AzSTILLERS1989 » Fri Mar 05, 2010 10:31 pm

R T O's is a good place. I have been going there since the beggining of the playoffs of the 05' season. Me, my dad , cousin and a few others always sit in the outside area facing west on the south side of the building. Always loved going to RTO's.. was a great place to watch super bowl 44, have had a lot of good times(dissapointing as well) at that place.

Being that i dont turn 21 til jully 6th of this year, i think next season can be more exciting being able to sit and watch while having a couple beers....

GO STEELERS!!!!!

Return to Stiller Bars, Tailgating, and other hang outs