Register

Board index » NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum » If Wave Dummstedt loses today....

Talk about PITT, PSU, WVU or any other college football programs, and discuss Stiller draft prospects
Stillers.com Team

If Wave Dummstedt loses today....

Postby trenches » Sat Sep 27, 2008 1:53 pm

Pitt is currently down 13-24 against the community college of Syracuse.... a total sham. Dummstedt's motivation for the team this week? A mouse trap from the hardware store... Brilliant! What a football mind! Wow! Tremendous!

Why don't you try football preparation coach???? Instead of hardware gadgets, maybe you could invest in a strategy. Even Beano Cook, who likes Davey Boy, questioned his game-day coaching on ESPN Radio.

I'm sick of this coaching sham.... AHHHHHH!! :supissed:

If coaches were compared to cuisine, Dummstetd would be Spam jelly. He needs to go now!

:sutimebomb:

Grizzled Veteran

Re: If Wave Dummstedt loses today....

Postby steelerette » Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:34 pm

Oh calm down, you crazy man! :lol: Pitt won! And so did Penn State. :celebrate: :cheers:

Stillers.com Team

Postby trenches » Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:36 pm

steelerette wrote:Oh calm down, you crazy man!

I'm not crazy, I just have a slight imbalance! :P

Pitt won but Dummstedt still sucks...he has failed miserably in a bad conference and talks of "inching forward" amongst other stupid sayings. This is college football. Win or shut up. Plus his supporting coaches blow. I'm not pleased. Where's Wally Harris when you need him? I'd gladly have him back as opposed to the great underachieving 'stache... Wally always lost a game he shouldn't but at least he won games.

PS... I detest Penn Slate and Bloe Materno.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby steelerette » Tue Sep 30, 2008 3:12 pm

trenches wrote:Pitt won but Dummstedt still sucks.

Bwah! I remember when Wannstedt was looked upon as the Second Coming by Pitt fans.

trenches wrote:PS... I detest Penn Slate and Bloe Materno.

Well, that's just sacrilegious. :lol:

At least we have the Stillers in common. :subngtowl:

Return to NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum