Register

Board index » NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum » Congrats to Dumbstadt and his Staff

Talk about PITT, PSU, WVU or any other college football programs, and discuss Stiller draft prospects
Stillers.com Team

Congrats to Dumbstadt and his Staff

Postby trenches » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:46 pm

Dumbstadt and his staff single-handedly turned the Pitt season into a complete failure with two weeks of shear incompetence and cowardice on game day. Dave Dumbstadt will NEVER win the big game. Upset a team like WVU when it means nothing to Pitt's success? Sure... he can manage that as a huge underdog. But win the big game when it really counts? No way! He's a coward on the side line that encourages his coordinators to play not to lose (or doesn't step in to override them). Congrats on the biggest let down in Pitt football in at least a generation. Had you won ONE game... just one... you would get a break. Instead, you soiled the bed and embarrassed yourself, your team and southwestern Pennsylvania with your performance the last two weeks.

As always, as a Pitt fan, I'm left feeling completely disappointed after I allowed myself to buy in and think this team could get it done. I throw in the towel... enough is enough.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Congrats to Dumbstadt and his Staff

Postby Steelers76 » Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:54 pm

It's nice to see The Steelers aren't the only team from Western PA. to give games away to overrated Cinci Teams. Giving up a fucking 21 point, second half lead is inexcusable, I don't care how "quick-strike" Cinci's O is.

Grizzled Veteran

Re: Congrats to Dumbstadt and his Staff

Postby ballhair » Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:22 pm

I was thinking the same thing. Play not to lose. Dumbstadt outcoached by kelly. Dumbstadt is a embarrassment to coaching.
He might be all right as high school coach though. Pittsburgh football this season both pro and college, what a disappointment!
The Steelers will only be as successful as Big Ben is!

Return to NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum