Register

Board index » NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum » NCAA Wrestling

Talk about PITT, PSU, WVU or any other college football programs, and discuss Stiller draft prospects
Stillers.com Team

NCAA Wrestling

Postby thesteelhammer » Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:45 pm

NCAA WRESTLING FINALS
Saturday at 6:30 est on ESPN.

If your a wrestling fan, turn on that TV and drive up those ratings so they show it more often.

Ohio State Buckeyes trying to hold off Iowa for the team title.
Go Bucks. :celebrate:

Stillers.com Team

Re: NCAA Wrestling

Postby Nel » Sat Mar 21, 2009 12:58 am

It has been over 3 months since I disconnected my cable television connection.

Have not watched it since, and I love it. Gave my TVs away, too.

But I'll be rooting for the Buckeyes in absentia.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Mar 22, 2009 1:23 pm

Iowa came back to win the tem championship by 4.5 points. (with out a single individual champ)

Very exciting matches.
Big upsets, including Iowa's Metcalf (who everyone thought was the best wrester in the country) losing in the finals.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GodfatherofSoul » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:02 pm

Nel wrote:It has been over 3 months since I disconnected my cable television connection.

You got balls man. That's tough to do. I just stopped watching ignorant network TV. It's funny when you happen to go back to it. You'll notice how absolutely assinine network shows are and how brainwashed we all into thinking that crap is "must see TV." Personally, I'm too much of a news/science/NFL junkie to give it up for long (I went about 3 months once).

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:09 pm

GodfatherofSoul wrote:
Nel wrote:It has been over 3 months since I disconnected my cable television connection.

You got balls man. That's tough to do. I just stopped watching ignorant network TV. It's funny when you happen to go back to it. You'll notice how absolutely assinine network shows are and how brainwashed we all into thinking that crap is "must see TV." Personally, I'm too much of a news/science/NFL junkie to give it up for long (I went about 3 months once).

I get most everything I need from my computer. I am employed as a scientist so I don't need to watch science at night or on weekends. News, on the internet. Movies, can download or rent, and many old ones are free online. The NFL is the only missing piece. But, having a new house and a new girlfriend I am busy enough and will listen to the radio. Yeah, network TV really is horrible. I really hated the advertisements on TV, and might start watching it again if they paid me instead of me paying them.

Return to NCAA and Pre-Draft Football Forum