Register

Board index » NFL Forum » MANZIEL - JOHNNY FOOTBALL IS ANOTHER CLOWNS BUST!!!! HA! HA!

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL
Grizzled Veteran

MANZIEL - JOHNNY FOOTBALL IS ANOTHER CLOWNS BUST!!!! HA! HA!

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Wed Dec 17, 2014 2:58 am

It is reassuring to know that the boy wonder that shot his mouth off before even taking an N.F.L. snap got slapped around good back there in that 30 - 0 Cincinnati assbeating. I seriously doubt that anything gets much better for him from this point forward.... 8-)

LINK: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/15/hoge-says-whoever-drafted-johnny-manziel-should-be-fired/

Hey Clowns: :sufu:

Hall of Famer

Re: MANZIEL - JOHNNY FOOTBALL IS ANOTHER CLOWNS BUST!!!! HA!

Postby isfry » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:29 pm

Johnny Manziel is Tim Tebow minus Jesus and a jump pass. He was NEVER gonna be a NFL caliber QB. Loved the draft by the Clowns. Loved the start. Love what it says for the "future" of the franchise.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Pommah » Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:25 pm

History is full of Heisman winning QB's who were busts in the NFL. NFL recipe for QB is almost unshakeable…tall highly accurate pocket passer. Running ability is only a plus, not something you can bank on like the ability to thread-needle the 10-yard out to get the first on 3rd and 8 on a crucial drive. A big arm is also secondary to accuracy within 20 yards, nice to have but not something you can take to the bank.

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby High5 » Sun Dec 28, 2014 11:58 am

Johnny football.... hahaaa , ya ok. Glad to see him fail, sorry the dudes a jackass. I will give him credit, just for his atheleticism in college. Pro's and college ball are two different games in my book. Boys vs Men. I don't see him staying in the NFL for very long, just being real.

Return to NFL Forum