Register

Board index » NFL Forum » HA! HA! JENNY JONES & DALLASS DONE FOR THE YEAR - I LOVE IT!

Talk about what's going on around the rest of the NFL

WOULD PLAYING THE SB IN THE HOUSE THAT JENNY BUILT BOTHER YOU?

HELL NO
40%
YEAH BUT WHAT CAN YOU DO ABOUT IT?
20%
DOESN'T MATTER AS LONG AS WE WIN
40%
IT WILL MATTER IF WE LOSE
No votes

Total votes : 5
Grizzled Veteran

HA! HA! JENNY JONES & DALLASS DONE FOR THE YEAR - I LOVE IT!

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:36 pm

Due to the fact the Cowporkers are basically in the shitter and done for the foreseeable future, I say it could not have happened to a more deserving organization. I was talking to close Stiller Friend and pal of mine and we talked about a possible rematch between Pgh and "America's Team".

He said he does not want to see a rematch which really puzzled me. When I asked him about it he replied: "I don't want to see those fuckers get ahead of the Steelers in the category of post season appearances - especially the Superbowl. He also added, "what sweet revenge for Steeler Nation to play in the Superbowl in the house that Jenny built AND TO WIN, and she can't do a fucking thing about it, except to monitor how many hotdogs and beers get sold out of the concession stands."

I posed the question to him about this and I was wondering: just suppose we get to the Superbowl and play it in the house that Jenny built. Would the N.F.L. make her (JENNY JONES) cover up all that Dallassss SHIT and cover up the stars and remove all the decorations to make it a neutral site for both teams playing in the game? Or would Steeler Nation Members have to suffer with the announcers attempting to ruin our appearance there by bragging incessantly about Dallasss and their past glories?
CRUCIBLE STEEL AND SPECIALTY ALLOYS DIVISION. COLT INDUSTRIES. VESUVIUS RESEARCH MIDLAND PENNSYLVANIA.

Seasoned Veteran

Re: HA! HA! JENNY JONES & DALLASS DONE FOR THE YEAR - I LOVE IT!

Postby Ed Burns » Thu Nov 04, 2010 9:16 pm

It's funny how all Pre-Season long, the media was hyping Tony Homo, and the Cowgirls... That's all we heard was the Cowgirls would be the NFC team in the Super Bowl. Now that they're 1-6, and virtually done, the Media's dumbfounded by it. The Cowgirls were overrated going into 2010.

I hope we get to play in the big one in Jones Stadium. Now we wouldn't have to hear the announcers suck off the Cowgirls like they did during Super Bowl XXX.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Return to NFL Forum