Register

Board index » Stillers Talk » Steelers Sign RB Knile Davis and CB Coty Sensabaugh

Anything and everything about the Pittsburgh Steelers
Grizzled Veteran

Steelers Sign RB Knile Davis and CB Coty Sensabaugh

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:18 pm

The Steelers have signed RB Nile Davis as well as CB Coty Sensabaugh.

-Nile Davis, who is entering his 5th year in the NFL, has a career total of 250 carries for 805 yards,(3.2 yards per carry), and 10 rushing TDs. He also has amassed 34 total catches for 271 yards, (8.0 yards per catch), and 1 TD. He can also return kickoffs and punts, as he has 73 career kickoff returns for 1,960 yards, 26.9 yards per return, and 2 TDs.

-Sensabaugh, who is going into his 6th season in the NFL, has 2 career INTs and 1 INT TD, as well as 1 sack and 23 passes defended.

Not too enamored with either of these signings. They haven't re-signed D'Angelo Williams, so I have no clue who is going to back up Bell this coming season. I really hope it's not 2Saint and Davis. Speaking of which, Davis's biggest asset is that he's pretty good at returning kickoffs, so expect Tomlin to continue to put 2Saint and his 6.0 speed back there again.

Hall of Famer

Re: Steelers Sign RB Knile Davis and CB Coty Sensabaugh

Postby isfry » Mon Mar 20, 2017 4:29 pm

Ha! Before I got to the end of your post, 76, I was ready to post a wise crack about never seeing the guy return a single kick, if that's what he's good at...

Practice Squad

Re: Steelers Sign RB Knile Davis and CB Coty Sensabaugh

Postby clyde » Mon Mar 20, 2017 11:17 pm

I guess when the Steelers get free agents they really think free because they couldn't have paid much for them. Why not Jamal Charles? Someone who had a good track record. And these dbacks they keep getting, sheeze! If we had one good corner, just one it would make a big difference.still holding on to gay and Mitchell. Maybe it's the coaching that's killing the defense. I don't know!

Return to Stillers Talk