Re: Steelers vs. Jaguars Game Thread

Postby Hurricane Steeler » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm

ballgame

:subngtowl:

bring on the offweek.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Nashsteeler » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:27 pm

Gotta love going into the bye week with a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG my week is going to be SO much better!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:28 pm

GOOD GUTTY WIN STEELERS. PROPS TO BEN, PROPS TO MEWELDE (PLAY THAT GUY MOORE!), PROPS TO THE FRONT 7, PROPS TO B-MAC/ PROPS TO THE COACHING STAFF, GOOD GOOD SOLID WIN, ONE WE CAN BUILD ON!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Nashsteeler wrote:Gotta love going into the bye week with a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG my week is going to be SO much better!

:suplusone:

:sudancin: :suahhbs: :surockin: :subngtowl: :sucope: :sucope: :sucope: :celebrate: :celebrate: :cheers: :cheers:

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:28 pm

Leading the division by 2 WAY TO GO STEELERS!!! :sucope: :subngtowl: :sudancin:

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Crosby4Life » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:29 pm

OhioSteelerFan wrote:Stupid fucking DelRio officials not calling that a fumble is a fucking joke Wher's the replay official?

We wouldn't have gained anything out of it. The Jags recovered anyways. The review would have only rewarded the Jags with 3 yards of better field position.

Stillers.com Team

Postby Nel » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:32 pm

This was sweet!

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:34 pm

SnatchSacker wrote:
Nashsteeler wrote:Gotta love going into the bye week with a win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG my week is going to be SO much better!

:sudancin: :suahhbs: :surockin: :subngtowl: :sucope: :sucope: :sucope: :celebrate: :celebrate: :cheers: :cheers:

OH yeah!!! A week of rest and healing then the Bungals. I hope they'll be ready. I got tickets to that one. It's usually like a home game at Paul Brown Stadium when the Bungals are playing as bad as they are! Last 2 years Lewis was begging Bungal fans not to sell their tickets to Stillers fans. Glad they don't listen to him! :) :sucope: :subngtowl:

Hall of Famer

Postby OhioSteelerFan » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:37 pm

Scalaid6 wrote:GOOD GUTTY WIN STEELERS. PROPS TO BEN, PROPS TO MEWELDE (PLAY THAT GUY MOORE!), PROPS TO THE FRONT 7, PROPS TO B-MAC/ PROPS TO THE COACHING STAFF, GOOD GOOD SOLID WIN, ONE WE CAN BUILD ON!!!

COACHING STAFF? Are you sure you're a Stiller fan? :wow: :lol: :cheers:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby kapone » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:42 pm

My left eye is solid red..blew a blood vessel :sufootballhelmet:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steeledge » Sun Oct 05, 2008 11:50 pm

OhioSteelerFan wrote:
SnatchSacker wrote:

OH yeah!!! A week of rest and healing then the Bungals. I hope they'll be ready. I got tickets to that one. It's usually like a home game at Paul Brown Stadium when the Bungals are playing as bad as they are! Last 2 years Lewis was begging Bungal fans not to sell their tickets to Stillers fans. Glad they don't listen to him! :) :sucope: :subngtowl:

Our boys ended up beating three teams with this one...
Jags, Zebras, and Madden's Morons!!!

WAY TO GO STEELERS!!!!
:subngtowl: :subngtowl: :celebrate: :celebrate: :subngtowl: :subngtowl:
:sudancin: :sudancin: :sudancin: :sudancin:

This is going to be a great 2 weeks, and we'll come back with a healthy Willie, Hampton, Keisel, etc., to put a beat-down on the Bungals!!

HERE WE GO, STEELERS, HERE WE GO!!!!!
:sufootballhelmet:
Wha make you tink I won cutchu, mang?!?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby StainlessStill » Mon Oct 06, 2008 12:15 am

I was expecting a loss in this one due to the circumstances. Let me be the first to say I am very, very, very impressed by the way the fellas' played tonight. One thing is for sure..we are a tight niche group of men. If one goes down, one just as good is ready to step in. That is what separates the Stillers' from the rest of the league. Players like Kirschke, Hoke, Moore, Stapleton, Essex, and Davis are the reason why the Pittsburgh Steelers are such a intimidating bunch. ALWAYS a player stepping up in a big way. Other teams around the league can't say that. Kudos for this win and here's to the bye week!

HERE WE GO STILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLERS!!!!!! :subngtowl: :subngtowl: :subngtowl:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Scalaid6 » Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:40 am

OhioSteelerFan wrote:
Scalaid6 wrote:GOOD GUTTY WIN STEELERS. PROPS TO BEN, PROPS TO MEWELDE (PLAY THAT GUY MOORE!), PROPS TO THE FRONT 7, PROPS TO B-MAC/ PROPS TO THE COACHING STAFF, GOOD GOOD SOLID WIN, ONE WE CAN BUILD ON!!!

COACHING STAFF? Are you sure you're a Stiller fan? :wow: :lol: :cheers:

Of course I'm a Steelers fan probably a more Diehard one than you. Difference with me is that I dont blame EVERYTHING of the coaches. I dont have an agenda. I have no problem with Tomlin being our coach (unlike most of you). I have no problem with Arians being the OC (unlike most of you). If your a true football mind you will KNOW that its not about the play called its all about the EXECUTION of that play. So I stand by my comment. And if I'm not a Steelers fan, you can be the 2nd one on this site to test the knowledge, the 1st one didnt fair too well, in fact ended up apologizing and saying "yeah your a Steelers fan, I had to check though". His name is "Jumboheadyouks". Ask him am I a troll or a fan.

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum