Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » GAME THREAD: Steelers vs Giants : 12-4-16

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Stillers.com Team

GAME THREAD: Steelers vs Giants : 12-4-16

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 4:01 pm

Back from deer hunting in time for kick off.

Hall of Famer

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers vs Giants : 12-4-16

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Another one of these games being ruined by the Jabroni Refs. These guys all look like they belong in the old folks home. Sick to fuck of the bullshit flags and bullshit non flags

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:45 pm

Probably the best game this defense has played when you figure in who they were facing. LaDarius Green looked like the TE they gave this big time contract to. The only negative thing I could really harp on was Jordan Berry and his continued dying quail, dogshit punts. Just get rid of this clown already.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:47 pm

Why is our stadium always half empty looking.... Sit in your damn seats.

Ben was pretty sharp today, but his WRs had Way to many drops in this game. Can't do that in the post season.

Young guys stepping up.
#31 being targeted by opposing offensive coordinators.

Defense saved by some big plays today.

Garbage time td makes box score look closer than it was.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Dec 04, 2016 8:50 pm

Also....new kicker had a surprising good day for a late season pick up in notoriously tough place to kick

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Dec 04, 2016 9:58 pm

Perhaps the best I have seen the Steelers look on both sides of the ball this year. I thought this would be one they would lose as the season winds down. The D just seemed to be getting after it all game and Bell had a great game minus the fumble. Agree it was good to see Green show what he has as they will need this type of play if they get in the post season. It should not have come down to this and I think the poes have the tougher schedule the rest of the way though their D is very tough right now, but have no running game and their offense much like the Giants looked today. Figure the Poes lose to the Pats next week, and maybe the Eagles before the Steelers host them in a must win. Steelers really must win the rest of the way and especially win out in the 3 remaining division games to have a shot. Out of all the games left the Poes game worries me the most, but at least it is at Heinz. If it comes down to the last game they hopefully won't lay an egg against the Brownies. My 2 cents.

Return to Game Threads Forum