Hall of Famer

GAME THREAD: Steelers at Baltimore 11-6-16

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:56 am

Here we go, Steelers, here we go!
:subngtowl:

Hall of Famer

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers at Baltimore 11-6-16

Postby isfry » Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:59 am

I just hope one of Mike Mitchell's weekly cheap shots is on Steve Smith, Sr.

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Nov 06, 2016 1:27 pm

Thanks for getting it started isfry.
Ben or no Ben?

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 2:37 pm

Apparently Joe Walton is back to being The Steelers O.C.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:42 pm

My son at his first ever NFL game here in enemy occupied territory at ravens stadium proudly wearing his #43 jersry. I refrained from jumping on here in the hopes that the Steelers might show up to play here in poeville and I might catch a glimpse of my son on TV. So far negative on both hopes. And yes isfry I am with you on Steve Smith. Man that guy just pisses me off all the time.
Now that is out of the way I am just sick to death of watching the Steelers come to ravens stadium and suck! The ravens suck this year and the oh so potent Steelers offense has nothing for them. Tired of hearing how they look rusty after the bye, Ben looks out of sync with only 50% of snaps in practice, blah, blah. All the penalties and especially giving tucker closer shots at half-ending FG and Tomlin will not be happy, blah, blah. Sick of it now. I don't know if 'Bama won last night, but thankful I taped the game in the hopes I will see some good football.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:51 pm

And then on the halftime show Cowher the apologist talking about how Ben is the type of guy who needs to get in a rhythm and needs to feel comfortable, blah, blah. No, he is 2-6 against this team here in poeville and wasn't always coming back from injury or bye or any other damn lame excuse. Although I might try those excuses with my boss after my next bye week! One of them said Bell needs to get un-tracked with only 9 carries for 17 yards. Impotent offense period. :supissed:

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:10 pm

Do you examine personnel one by one? Or do you profess that this organization stinks from top to bottom?

Ben looked narcoleptic - OL is sieve - No rush - piss poor coverage - no discipline - no intelligence - no spark - no hustle

Coates early season success has transformed into a Lima Sweed impersonation - Bell isnt into it

Year after year the malaise increases

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:20 pm

This fucking Bozo boswell just put the turd on the shit sandwhich

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:33 pm

Quick; Name another supposed Top NFL Head Coach who is 5-12 in his last 17 road games against .500 teams or worse, and in the last 5 years has an overall losing road record?!?!

People need to stop going to Steelers games so that they start resembling Pitt home games. Maybe then the brain-dead asshole Rooney's will look up from their "Hilary/Kaine 2016" signs and take notice.

Fuck this team, fuck this organization. :sufu:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Nov 06, 2016 5:50 pm

OMG they suck, sorry. Tired of watching the shots of tomlin with his aviator glasses on wondering where the hell he is and how he got there. Correction, he knows how he got there. Where the hell is any, ANY emotion? Agree coates is a dud. If I might be so brazen to quote Mill, but they have another "skillet Hands".

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Sun Nov 06, 2016 6:10 pm

Not that this is some new revelation, but it has been said ad nauseum: as Ben goes so goes the team. He has carried this team so many times leaving one to wonder if the Steelers would be battling the Browns for basement dwelling without #7 at the helm. No SB this year and most likely not going to see one for a lonnnng time. Cannot argue that coaching plays an important role. To wit: the poes do suck, but they are always ready to play and scratch and claw to the end. Coaching.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby LenSherwood » Sun Nov 06, 2016 7:35 pm

This game was duller than dogshit. I almost fell asleep twice. No wonder the NFL is losing ratings. Not sure I am going to tune into this shit much longer.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby ballhair » Mon Nov 07, 2016 6:40 am

The play calling in the first half, with most of the plays being run Bell up the middle for 1 yard. Ben throws way off. Rusty? Rusty me ass. Its not like he hasn't played in a year. He has been throwing in practice all week. While I was watching this shit show, I couldn't help but think that this game looked fixed, like the league or somebody wanted the Steelers to lose. Is the Mafia involved? did someone have big money on this game? How else can you explain an NFL team,coming off a buy week, with all this offensive talent lay down like that? I call for a investigation!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Nov 07, 2016 8:20 am

ballhair wrote:The play calling in the first half, with most of the plays being run Bell up the middle for 1 yard. Ben throws way off. Rusty? Rusty me ass. Its not like he hasn't played in a year. He has been throwing in practice all week. While I was watching this shit show, I couldn't help but think that this game looked fixed, like the league or somebody wanted the Steelers to lose. Is the Mafia involved? did someone have big money on this game? How else can you explain an NFL team,coming off a buy week, with all this offensive talent lay down like that? I call for a investigation!

We'll get FBI director James Comey right on it.

Return to Game Threads Forum