Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Steelers Bungles GAME THREAD

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Hall of Famer

Steelers Bungles GAME THREAD

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:09 pm

So I thought Blake was relegated to 2nd string?

Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Steelers Bungles GAME THREAD

Postby bubbybrister » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:14 pm

Boykin must be worse at practice than Allen Iverson

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:20 pm

What are they saving Boykin for? Marriage?

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:45 pm

Secret weapon come playoffs?

Was wondering if jacoby jones could play left tackle if Hubbard went down. Glad to see Villanueva come back.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Crucible-steel-kid » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:05 pm

They better put this team away for good if they plan on winning this game. They always let their opponents stick around to climb back into it. :subngtowl:

Greenhorned Rookie

Postby bubbybrister » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:21 pm

I love all the bluster and tough guy attitude shown by Cinci today (where did this come from) while all of their players keep getting helped off the field and sent to the locker room.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:23 pm

Once again - rotgut 3rd world officiating. The FN bullshit we had had to endure today enrages me more than Loretta Lynch and her black Panther inspired prosecutorial disgression. Right down to the non call on the flagrant kicking the ball into the stands

This crew sucks Donkey scrotum - which means they suck liberal testicles - which means they suck Obamas balls

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 13, 2015 4:39 pm

well that answers the question about Boykin - pathetic - thus far

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:34 pm

Thanks, Bungholes for the extra motivation today. Reminds me of what huge ass posers that team has been for 25 years. Must be why they can't handle winning at a high level, since everybody on that team never has.

Reports are now in that that Burfect bitch was looking for a Steeler to shake hands with, and nobody would. Best play of the day right there.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:56 pm

bubbybrister wrote:I love all the bluster and tough guy attitude shown by Cinci today (where did this come from) while all of their players keep getting helped off the field and sent to the locker room.

:suplusone:

While I enjoyed the win and exposing the Bungholes for the second class squad that they are, I am a little concerned that A.J. "Montana" McCarron had the success he did against our D. IF we make the playoffs, IF we make the playoffs, we can't expect to be facing backups.

That having been said, it's not out of the realm of possibility to win the North, believe it or not. Steelers win out and the Bungholios lose three games with their backup QB (who hilariously compared himself to Tom Brady in the postgame, after his two-pick performance in the loss) and we win it all at 11-5 to their 10-6. Still likely no bye but a home game to start.

hmm...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:37 am

I agree fry with your opinion about the win against McCarron and facing top tier QB in playoffs - if they get there.

I was unable to see the game, but did look at stats. My usual internet stream was down, which I would need due to the NFL rules. I live north of the poes and they were playing an NFC team at home at 1PM, but on Fox. The NFL blacked out the AFC game on CBS in my area because of the NFL garbage about home team on TV or whatever the lame excuse is. I know it is just a rant, but fed up with not being able to see games because of the NFL rules. Not like the poes were on CBS. I refuse to pay for NFL network or ESPN for that matter. Just a quick glance reveals that all the important college bowl games are on ESPN as well. I do not have cable because I refuse to pay for stuff that use to be free. When they allow me to pick and choose what I pay for then I might consider it, but I refuse to make anybody else richer, except my precious government, which I can't do anything about cause I will go to jail. Rant over. :supissed:

I did not hear the comment McCarron made about comparing himself to Brady. Guess he will be the next one to secure a fat contract based on a few backup performances - much like the other Brady wannabe Matt Cassel years ago. Saw other comments about the secondary here, but have to wait for Mill to find out who did or did not do what. Hope you are right about your playoff forecast, but the game against the poes 12/27 bothers me.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 8:39 am

BTW always good to hear from PG for some laughs. I wonder if he is a philosopher! :suplusone:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SoCal Stiller » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:17 am

Hey Six, you need to find a good Steeler bar for these BS blackout games. Maybe you should move? :lol:

I completely approve of your rant. :surockin:

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:28 am

Thanks for getting a game thread going yesterday. My kid had a sporting event and I was so psyched, I totally forgot it was sunday. Sure made Monday morning a surprise :lol:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 9:38 am

SoCal Stiller wrote:Hey Six, you need to find a good Steeler bar for these BS blackout games. Maybe you should move? :lol:

I completely approve of your rant. :surockin:

Unfortunately the closest all Steelers haunt to me that I visit occasionally is in Ocean City, MD a full 2.5 hours away. Believe it or not a few years ago one of the local watering holes near me would not allow anyone with Steelers apparel on during a play-off game against the Ravens the home team. The other issue is I don't want to solve any disagreement with my face if you know what I mean! :subngtowl:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:16 am

I've got it, Six. Quit your job, open your own Steeler bar, take cash football bets under the table to offset the tax liability, and you're all set! Or maybe start a rumor that Bisciotti is considering moving the Rats to Los Angeles...

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelerssix » Mon Dec 14, 2015 6:07 pm

Tell ya' what fry that sounds like a good idea. Oh BTW I will let you handle the bets considering your skill at calling the Steelers W-L and playoff chances! :surockin: As far as the poes leaving town for LA they might as well be gone already as I can't find one vehicle on the road with the pathetic purple flying in the windows this year. Knowing that they have no chance the Stillers better damn sight get in and kick ass.

Return to Game Threads Forum