Stillers.com Team

GAME THREAD: Steelers vs. Colts 12-6-15

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 1:49 pm

the late game.
Colts without Andrew Luck

Hall of Famer

Re: GAME THREAD: Steelers vs. Colts 12-6-15

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:05 pm

Got a little help from the Bills. No such luck from the Giants or Raiders. Chance to gain on the Texans and/or the Colts while keeping pace with the Jets and Chiefs. Go Steelers.

I imagine PGHeaven will throw a fucking gasket if the Dalai Obama's speech interrupts kickoff...

Stillers.com Team

Postby thesteelhammer » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:49 pm

ugly start to the game with all these turn overs.
then got to settle for a FG in the red zone.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:03 pm

First and foremost, Jacoby Jack-off needs to get the FUCK OFF THIS TEAM, like yesterday!! Still gonna sing his praises, Tomlin?!? You fucking dolt?!?

That said, O looks like a well oiled machine after 78 year Hasslejack lead them to a 10-6 lead. Need to keep the pressure on that old man, as well as that putrid O-Line of his.

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:34 am

isfry wrote:Got a little help from the Bills. No such luck from the Giants or Raiders. Chance to gain on the Texans and/or the Colts while keeping pace with the Jets and Chiefs. Go Steelers.

I imagine PGHeaven will throw a fucking gasket if the Dalai Obama's speech interrupts kickoff...

Took the dog out to relieve himself - Did throw a gasket over Special tems play - but what a finish. Nice - so nice - to see Harry dominate. YEAH!!

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:43 am

Not sure what to make of this one. Fun to watch but I just wonder where they go from here. Have they made too many stupid errors (Balt., KC, etc.) to recover at this point? Even if they can squeak a wild card, at this point it could mean going to NE in the wild card week. Really frustrating when you know this was what we expected from the O all year. If they could have just put up these kinds of numbers we wouldn't have lost half of the games we lost, despite the defensive ineptitude.

Also, it's clear that Chris Boswell is a better tackler than Antwon Blake. Watch the replay of that 4Q kick return where Blake FLAILS wildly and misses at about the 35 yard line and Boswell has to clean it up. Ridiculous.

AB has to cut out the celebration gymnastics bullshit. I swear he's gonna hurt himself. Stupid.

Deebo is the man.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:55 am

Given the fact that KC and the Jets both have road apple home games next week, the Steelers' wild card hopes may actually hinge on beating the Bungholes in Cincy next week. Don't want to be left scoreboard watching for the last three weeks. Frankly, I wouldn't be surprised if KC doesn't lose another game. (SD, Balt., Cle, Oak.) The Jets at least play the Bills and Pats so we can hope to gain a game on them. BUT WE PRACTICALLY HAVE TO WIN OUT NOW.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Steelers76 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 1:22 am

39 straight points to end it. Wow, just Wow. Cheats get all the attention, but when this offense is "on", it's among the best in the game, if not THE best.

I'll have more to say tomm. :subngtowl:

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Mon Dec 07, 2015 2:01 am

I think when they're on this is the best offense in football. Hands down. Period. The problem is the defensive inconsistency, the coaching decisions and clock management, and occasional special teams gaffes. Next week will be a big test. I've sort of gotten used to let down games after games like tonight. Under Tomlin you can practically set your watch by it. Hope I'm wrong because, as I said above, the season may very well rest on beating the Bungles next week.

Return to Game Threads Forum