Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Raiders vs Steelers Game Thread

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Raiders vs Steelers Game Thread

Postby Fire Arians » Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:18 pm

troy's prolly holding out right now cause he's tired of doing all the fuckin work

Practice Squad

Postby aaronjones97 » Sun Dec 06, 2009 8:28 pm

This team seems to have this Leave It To Beaver Mentality. "Gee, we tried our best. We just didn't get the job done."

I think NoBama jinxed thid team.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby thepixburghkid » Sun Dec 06, 2009 9:39 pm

PGHeaven wrote:As I said. I hope we lose every single motherfucking game thats left

Then we can fire Dick Lebeau Bruce Arians and get rid of the entire motherfucking secondary of this shit stained piss poor organization

The Super Bowl was fluke. we only got that done because the Cardinals slipped in there

Here is a special FUCK YOU IKE TAYLOR

This is the most ridiculous thing ive heard....when we lose u guys flip shit and when we win were the best team ever...get the fuck off the bandwagon cause ur a joke...I support this team NO MATTER WHAT just like ALL REAL FANS

Hall of Famer

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Dec 06, 2009 10:35 pm

thepixburghkid wrote:
PGHeaven wrote:As I said. I hope we lose every single motherfucking game thats left

Then we can fire Dick Lebeau Bruce Arians and get rid of the entire motherfucking secondary of this shit stained piss poor organization

The Super Bowl was fluke. we only got that done because the Cardinals slipped in there

Here is a special FUCK YOU IKE TAYLOR

This is the most ridiculous thing ive heard....when we lose u guys flip shit and when we win were the best team ever...get the fuck off the bandwagon cause ur a joke...I support this team NO MATTER WHAT just like ALL REAL FANS

How about you blow me instead?

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum