Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Steelers vs Browns Game Thread

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Hall of Famer

Re: Steelers vs Browns Game Thread

Postby PGHeaven » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:22 pm

LETS GO KICK SOME VIKING ASS NEXT WEEK!!!!

:sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :sufootballhelmet: :surockin: :surockin: :surockin: :surockin: :surockin: :surockin: :supimpin: :supimpin: :supimpin: :supimpin: :supimpin: :supimpin:

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:23 pm

Boy, that Ratbirds/Vikes game looked like Cowher vs. Cowher......... First, Minn settles for FG with Favre, then Balt. runs rushing play to set up a risky-long FG..............

I'd be mad if I was a fan of BOTH those teams.................
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 18, 2009 4:27 pm

Stillers lose by half a point against the spread........ Those guys in Vegas must be happy.................. :P
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:56 pm

I love listening to the Browns fans cry about bad calls or non calls. The first down was a questionable yeah, but it seems everyone ignores the fact that James Harrison gets held on almost every play. Let's just say bad call or not you can't ignore 543 YDS of total Offense.

Now for the negatives, Turnovers, and not finishing a few drives would hurt us in any other game except against Cleveland. We definitely need to protect the ball better when we drive down the field. Finishing the drives later in the game would have added to the domination of the Clowns. I'll take the win, but I realize we could've scored at least 41 on them today. Still 4-2 is better than the 2-4 we put up in '06. we could still get better though. Minnesota will be a HUGE challenge.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum