Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Week 5 Game Thread - Steelers v. Lions

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Grizzled Veteran

Re: Week 5 Game Thread - Steelers v. Lions

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:13 pm

OhioSteelerFan wrote:
StillDodger wrote:Clowns QB goes 2 for 17 for 23 yards, and they win..............................

Doesn't say much for the Bills :no:

I hate to say this, but as of right now, we have the worst "D" in the division.
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby Stillerman » Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:15 pm

I'm in CLE and was forced to watch that game. That was the worst game on TV today and 2 of the worst teams in the NFL. "Heidi" would have been more entertaining. Thank god for Sirius so I could hear the Stillers.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:02 pm

I'm in the Warren, Youngstown area. What's sad is Time Warner carries both Cleveland, and Youngstown television affiliates. Both show the Clowns game. They could do themselves well and Carry the Steelers game on WKBN 27 here. There's more Steelers fans here anyways. I didn't bother to turn on the TV today, Froggie 95.3 from Grove City carries the games. When they aren't on here, I listen to the radio broadcast instead. I like Bill and Tunch better than the national broadcasters anyways.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Grizzled Veteran

Postby StillDodger » Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:16 pm

I saw the replay of that Bills punt return "muff" that led to the Clowns game winning FG...... The ball wasn't even in the air, it was rolling on the ground.......... The returner decided to pick it up and return it, and wanted to run with it before he had possession............. Embarrassing............

The old joke, what to you call a clone of a buffalo? Cleveland! :sushootem:

Palmer throws a Pick Six (almost identical to Ben's), Ocho Stinko loses a fumble, and they still win...........

We might win this division because the other teams downright svck................ :cheers:
Whenever Tom Brady loses, it's always someone else's fault.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby Ed Burns » Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:08 pm

StillDodger wrote:
OhioSteelerFan wrote:
StillDodger wrote:Clowns QB goes 2 for 17 for 23 yards, and they win..............................

Doesn't say much for the Bills :no:

I hate to say this, but as of right now, we have the worst "D" in the division.

I have to agree with you. Thankfully Troy might be back, and the Clowns come to town. I want to crush them so I don't have to hear their dumbass fans proclaim how great they are because they won one game. Here's hoping we flush them like the turds they are.
Bruce Arians: Proudly carried the Honor of Short Bus All-Star 2007-2011. Good job, and glad you're gone Dumbfuck!!!!!

Practice Squad

Postby kazkal » Mon Oct 12, 2009 4:53 am

StillDodger wrote:
We might win this division because the other teams downright svck................ :cheers:

Ya a should be 5-0 team but they suck,sorry we're not blowing teams out like we did in 2005...It really didn't work for us,but this new style of play I like it ;)......MMmmmm Good Defense and smashing the ball down the other teams throat hey isn't that how you guys use to play?

Sorry I had too <3
"Game recognize game, and you lookin’ kinda weak "-Riley Freeman

Previous

Return to Game Threads Forum