Register

Board index » Game Threads Forum » Stillers.com Game Thread: Steelers Vs. Titans

In-game threads are stored here.....!
Greenhorned Rookie

Re: Stillers.com Game Thread: Steelers Vs. Titans

Postby EDREED20 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Steelers 2008 team MVP = Walt Coleman

Grizzled Veteran

Postby WoodsonOfSteel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:05 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:How many 300 yard games did the 2000 Super Bowl Champion Ravens give up??????

Four.

* Edit - One of those for over 500 yards.

* Edit #2 - Pittsburgh beat Baltimore IN Baltimore that year also.
Last edited by WoodsonOfSteel on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby StainlessStill » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Calm down. This loss doesn't even hurt, let alone sting. Lets get well rested for the playoffs and get ready for a run.

Tennessee doesn't scare me come playoff time. We got the league in our hands.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:Cocksacker, i know you have a learning disability so the answer is the Steelers (A)

Alex, I'll take football for $500:

Who owns the Baltimore Ravens.
or
Who handed the Ravens thier ass twice this year.
or
Who owns the Ravens and 5 CHAMPIONSHIP titles.
or
If the Steelers play the Ravens in the playoffs, who will win for the third time.
Last edited by SnatchSacker on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby shawnlucas » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:07 pm

A while ago someone asked what playoff team we were afraid of.

I now have my final answer. I am afraid of the Steelers. I am afraid that this Steelers team shows up and pig fucks their way to a bad loss similar to last year's Jagoff game.

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:08 pm

I know congrats if the steelers had played better maybe you would have broken 300 during a home game or victory. But you guys got manhandled. Where was the D?

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GCCSteel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:08 pm

The Titans are going down when we see them again. Remember when Cinci beat us at the end of the 2005 season? They got a huge advantage with a muffed punt to win the game. They were waving towels and wiping their rear ends with our towel. Then we saw them again 2 weeks later in the playoffs and demoralized them. That single game probably helped their demise back to the bottom. Titans are being anything but gracious in their small victory here. I hope we get to see them again. 5 turnovers to 0. We will be prepared and slightly upset next time.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby rick723 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 pm

Tennesee still has the prettiest cheerleaders in the league. Makes you want to be a cheerleader uniform haha!

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:09 pm

The only way you guys can win is if Walt Coleman is on the field.

Seasoned Veteran

Postby rick723 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:10 pm

GCCSteel wrote:The Titans are going down when we see them again. Remember when Cinci beat us at the end of the 2005 season? They got a huge advantage with a muffed punt to win the game. They were waving towels and wiping their rear ends with our towel. Then we saw them again 2 weeks later in the playoffs and demoralized them. That single game probably helped their demise back to the bottom. Titans are being anything but gracious in their small victory here. I hope we get to see them again. 5 turnovers to 0. We will be prepared and slightly upset next time.

We had 5 turnovers. one going in on the 1. Gotta stop that

Seasoned Veteran

Postby UncleDick » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:10 pm

Im surprised that fat fuck didnt eat the towel.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:13 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:The only way you guys can win is if Walt Coleman is on the field.

Whatever it takes, so be it!

Seasoned Veteran

Postby GCCSteel » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:14 pm

I actually like this scenario. 4 turnover to 0 and without that missed FG we could have been driving to tie the game. The end score 31-14 will make our guys reasses their commitment and attitude. It will also make a lot of people write the Steelers off. If anything, this could be the spark we need. I just wish we didn't have the bye. I want these guys to get mad and get hot like 2005. The bye hurts that.

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:14 pm

Pittsburgh beat Baltimore IN Baltimore that year also.

Yeah, but who was the best team in the NFL that year, the Baltimore Ravens! And there is a reason people say that was one of the best defenses in NFL history. Nobody said that about your cup cake super bowl against the gayhawks.

You guys wish you had the best linebacker to ever play the game, you guys have linebackers who dogs attack horses and shot themselves, its not a coincidence that Burress played for you.

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:16 pm

actually like this scenario. 4 turnover to 0 and without that missed FG we could have been driving to tie the game. The end score 31-14 will make our guys reasses their commitment and attitude. It will also make a lot of people write the Steelers off. If anything, this could be the spark we need. I just wish we didn't have the bye. I want these guys to get mad and get hot like 2005. The bye hurts that.

Do you really believe this? I mean really? You sound like Michael Moore. Jesus

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:18 pm

Our linebackers are so good they kill people and get away with it. Steelers are just classless monkeys

Grizzled Veteran

Postby shawnlucas » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:19 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:

Yeah, but who was the best team in the NFL that year, the Baltimore Ravens! And there is a reason people say that was one of the best defenses in NFL history. Nobody said that about your cup cake super bowl against the gayhawks.

You guys wish you had the best linebacker to ever play the game, you guys have linebackers who dogs attack horses and shot themselves, its not a coincidence that Burress played for you.

Now I know this is a troll and no honest football fan would believe that Ray Lewis is the greatest LB to play the game. The greatest at shameless self promotion, perhaps.

PS - Your linebackers just have their homies shoot other people. They also shit talk about a bounty for most gentle hug and tenderest nothing whispered in Hines' ear.

Hall of Famer

Postby isfry » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Gay Ray said: "Yeah, but who was the best team in the NFL that year, the Baltimore Ravens! And there is a reason people say that was one of the best defenses in NFL history. Nobody said that about your cup cake super bowl against the gayhawks."

ha! Wake up and smell the fucking calendar, you kook! It's NOT the year 2000. You guys are NOT the best defense in the league. You guys are NOT the AFC North champs. I don't even mind an off day after embarrassing your lame fucking excuse for a defense last week with a 92 yard game-winning drive that crowned US the AFC North champs. We'll gladly settle this with you bitches in the playoffs....if you even get there.
Last edited by isfry on Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Grizzled Veteran

Postby SnatchSacker » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:20 pm

Ray=Greatestever wrote:

Well, I guess we should crown the 2000 Ravens the best team of all time do to your one super bowl win. We have 5 little trophies, which I guess doesn't mean anything, sorry.

Porter didn't shoot himself dumbass, and you are correct, Burress PLAYED for us..... a few years ago. But we never had a player indicted on murder charges?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Practice Squad

Postby Ray=Greatestever » Sun Dec 21, 2008 5:22 pm

ha! Wake up and smell the fucking calendar, you kook! It's NOT the year 2000. You guys are NOT the best defense in the league. You guys are NOT the AFC North champs. I don't even mind an off day after embarrassing your lame fucking excuse for a defense last week with a 92 yard game-winning drive that crowned US the AFC North champs. We'll gladly settle this with you bitches in the playoffs....if you even get there.

Are you referring to Walt Coleman's win last week?

Your team was exposed today and you are going into the playoffs cold with a week off. That is not good for you.

PreviousNext

Return to Game Threads Forum